Tracing its roots back to 1952, Rubycon is one of the original pioneers in the aluminum capacitor market. With monthly production of up to 1 billion capacitors from over 8,000 product items, Rubycon ranks as one of the largest suppliers of miniature electrolytic capacitors. Large-scale production, vertical integration, and quality resulting from innovative technology are synonymous with the name Rubycon.
Rubycon is the North America subsidiary of Rubycon based in Gurnee, IL. Rubycon offers sales and engineering support including an independent rep network of over 100 agents throughout the region to support your needs.
- Aluminum Electrolytic Construction
- Aluminum Manufacturing Process
- Caution for Use
- Charge Discharge Data
- Chip Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Specifications
- Large Can Type Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Specifications
- Life Data
- Miniature Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Specifications
- Performance Data
- Recovery Voltage
- Series Connection
Electric Double Layer Capacitors
PC-CON Conductive Polymer
Polymer Multi-Layer Capacitors