EveryWord™ Ultra Far-Field AFE (Audio Front End) Processor
ArkX Labs' EveryWord ultra far-field AFE processor offers production-ready, superior human-to-human and human-to-machine speech recognition
ArkX Labs' EveryWord ultra far-field DSP solutions offer an unmatched voice experience for even the most discriminating user. Utilizing 3D reverberation technology, AFE voice module and development kit capture voice commands from 3x the distance (up to 9+ meters) versus traditional beamforming technology. ArkX Labs' solutions work reliably around corners and in noisy and reverberative environments, all without having to lower the playback volume from other loud sources such as TVs, soundbars, audio devices, and more.
ArkX Labs' 3D reverberation technology provides maximum design flexibility for industrial designers to achieve their goals. The technology works well regardless of fixed and mobile obstructions in the audio path. Complex living spaces, work environments, and competing talkers are no problem. ArkX Labs' solution utilizes 12 AECs (acoustic echo cancellers), which provide superior barge-in performance versus the competitors’ standard 1 to 2 AEC solutions. EveryWord products support ultra-low-power operation ideal for battery-powered applications. These solutions are simultaneously compatible with the leading WWE (wake word engines) and voice services, including Amazon, Google, Siri, Cortana, AliGenie, Baidu/Kitt.ai as well as other proprietary solutions.
The EveryWord AFE voice module and development kit is Amazon AVS qualified and production-ready, saving users development and testing time to accelerate their product to market.
- Cirrus Logic’s SoundClear FlexArray™ voice technology
- 7 to 9 mic performance using only 3 to 4 mics
- Exceptional capture range of >9 meters
- H/W accelerated royalty-free Amazon wake-word engine
- Compatible with most PDM mic arrays
- Flexible mic array spacing and orientation (2D, 3D, vertical, and horizontal)
- Onboard clocking
- For applications leveraging existing host/computer board
- ArkX host F/W for integration
- Eliminates need for high-density PCB
- Amazon AVS qualified (both 2 and 4 mics)
- Sound speakers
- Voice assistants
- In-wall residential and commercial
- Video conferencing